MND is a rapidly progressive, fatal disease, with half of people with MND dying within 14 months of diagnosis.
People living with MND face many challenges but accessing the right care, in the right place, at the right time should not be one of them. The MND Charter aims to achieve this.
Our MND Charter states that people with motor neurone disease have the right to:
1. An early diagnosis and information
2. Access to quality care and treatments
3. Be treated as individuals and with dignity and respect
4. Maximise their quality of life
5. Carers of people with MND have the right to bevalued, respected, listened to and well supported
In 1 min: Sign the mnd charter
In 1 min: E-mail your politicians
In 1 min: Share and Email with friends