…We need you to raise awareness and funds in order to find it.
June is MND Awareness month!
What better time for you to join in and raise awareness than now.
Your challenge for the month, should you choose to accept is to follow this calendar.
1 little task everyday, some very simple, some require a little more effort but none will take you long.
I know what some of you might be thinking, ‘Oh, I don’t really want to do that one.’ ‘How will that achieve anything?’
But just remember people with MND don’t have the choice about their suffering, no matter what they want, everyday they wake up with the same disease and that won’t change until we change it.
So here’s how it works:
- Here’s the warm up task: set this blog as your homepage or a homepage tab for the next month to ensure you don’t miss a challenge.
- The calendar is below, and every day I will update the new challenge on the blog and it will be on Facebook at Twitter too.
- Here’s where you come in. Your job is to complete the task, and raise the profile.
- Encourage your friends and family to follow the monthly challenge and help spread the awareness of the secret disease.
- You can print it off, save the photo as your computer background, stick it up at work, uni, school and encourage others to do it too.